Classic...Simply Classic.

I don't remember (as usual) if I've mentioned this before...but I find whoever writes these "Undressed!" series absolutely HILARIOUS. I love it...for example:

"The Day the Earth Stood Still: Sarah Buxton clearly had a clothing crisis while getting ready for the ACM Awards, which made her forget one of the most fundamental fashion no-nos, one that's right up there with stirrup pants and scrunchies: run, don't walk, away from anything

made of papier-mâché. And we really hope the singer is satisfied with this formless puffball of a frock, because somewhere a third grader is in tears over his missing science project -- a replica of the Earth that he spent weeks constructing out of nothing but wads of used Kleenex and leaky Bic pens."
Now how can you not find that at least humorous? I cracked up when I read that. I love it. Whoever you are...writer for MSN's Undressed!...you are very funny...and I appreciate your mind. I have to put this one in too. I can BARELY keep back my giggles at work:

"Behind Anemone Lines: It's not easy being Aquaman, what with the utter lack of respect for his underwater abilities, the depressing dampness of Atlantis and the ocean sand that inevitably finds its way into uncomfortable places. So it was an act of kindness for Eva Longoria to

acknowledge the second-tier superhero with her dramatic, marine-like Marchesa number, a scalloped whirlpool teeming with many a sea creature, from the oh-so-elusive eggplant-tinted stingrays mating on he
r hemline to the jellyfish hypnotically floating on her bodice. Too bad the "Desperate Housewives" star takes things a mite too far by opting for barely there makeup that's more washed out than Aquaman's scaly green tights."

As I say when I find something simply amazing...classic...simply classic.

Comments

Popular Posts