Rachel World

I made a strange discovery this past weekend. I was mixing myself my second Malibu and coke during the reception...and I noticed something very odd...it didn't taste like it had any Malibu in it. Now my first one was made with Diet Coke and my second one was made with Coke Zero. Well...by the time I got to the bottom it was mostly Malibu...and I came to the discovery that Coke Zero and Malibu don't mix well...and I don't mean they taste bad. They literally don't mix...like water and oil. It's weird. I don't know what it is in Coke Zero cuz Diet Coke and regular Coke mix fine. Very, very odd.
I'm not sure how my rose is doing anymore. I THINK it's doing okay...but I know nothing about roses. So...I'm semi paranoid. Some of the leaves look unhappy and it makes me worried. Cuz I don't know if I'm watering it too MUCH or too LITTLE. Arggg...Hopefully I'm just worrying for no reason.
I'm uber excited about John's birthday this weekend. I will probably end up saying that every day this week. But it's seriously going to be a fun time.
My desk area has slowly morphed into what my coworker calls "Rachel World." I seem to have a little bit of everything....art, toys, pictures, plants, more toys, chocolate, big foot, papers strewn here and there, CD cases, more toys, random books on random states, lotion, Tylenol, Ultraman...I find it rather entertaining and a relaxing area which I guess is the whole point.
Well...the work it calls...I might cut back and not do a DAILY blog anymore...I haven't decided yet...keep posted.

Comments

Popular Posts