Swoon

I will continue the wedding blog...or more finish it probably today or tomorrow. Not enough time at the moment.
So I was planning on meeting John in Port Hadlock after work yesterday. Work was winding down and we had about 15 minutes left when I felt someone tickling the back of my neck. My first reaction was the normal "what coworker is being EXTREMELY creepy??" reaction but then I turned and Johnny boy was there for me!! YAY!!!! Seriously the BEST surprise ever. He brought me a present which I almost saved for later but he wanted me to open it at work so I did...and *druuuum roooolllll* You will not believe this...John got me the...
STAMP-FOOTED BIG FOOT ACTION FIGURE!!!
I almost wet myself and proposed all at once but then figured that might totally creep him out so I refrained and just jumped up and down and was uber excited. He's seriously the coolest boyfriend ever. And person...and friend. And the action figure ROCKS. It's more than I ever imagined. hahhaa...nah...JOHN is more than I ever imagined. I'll stop gushing...and making him blush where ever he is right now.
I feel like dressing up in poofy girly skirts and showing him off to the world...

Comments

Popular Posts