Jay Chou at Walmart

I found Jay Chou at Walmart. Jay Chou is a famous Taiwanese musician/rapper and seeing his CD here in the states at a Walmart of all places was definitely a surprise. Still totally surprised by it. Weird! Anyway his music is pretty interesting. You can't really compare it to rap just cuz...it's Mandarin. And just...incredibly different and incomparable. But in a good way. I like his style. He's also been in a few movies.
I don't have very much to say today. Not sure why. I had a good weekend. John gave me a potted plant of miniature pink roses. I'm going to try my BEST to keep them alive.
Getting together with friends on Friday was fun...but a bit annoying because plans kept changing...and changing...and CHANGING. But we all had a good time. So that's all that really matters. We didn't get to karaoke...:( The birthday girl (and twin) did but everyone randomly decided to leave the place we were at right after that and go somewhere else even though it was closing within an hour and had a line out the door. Sooo...that was...uber lame. But...we survived. Saturday I saw You Don't Mess With Zohan with John which was funny of course. I took John to Silvercity Brewery for dinner which was nice. Their ribs are soooo good. Go try them. If you live around here. On Sunday we went to church which was much needed and then took a very (also much needed) long nap. It was just nice to be able to spend the WHOLE weekend with him...I've missed him. A lot.
Well...I need to get some work done.
ALMOST DONE WITH KENTUCKY!! YEEHAWW!

Comments

Popular Posts