Vitamins of DOOM

I've determined the vitamins I take every morning are making me feel sick ... probably cuz I'm taking them on a semi (SEMI!! I DID eat a little!!) empty stomach. Bleh. Annoys me cuz it seems to last quite awhile...and feeling sick at work kinda sucks.
I may be going on a great photographic adventure on Saturday. But it's not for sure yet. We'll see. I seem to make all kinds of crazy plans with people and they make lots of crazy plans with people and we all sort of miss each other in the process because we've made plans with too many multitudes and there aren't enough hours in a day to fit it all in. It's sad really. But at least there's that effort there.
The photographic adventure is to the Skagit County Fair Grounds for some old machinery event including blacksmithing. Yeah we're nerds. Get over it. It'll be good for taking pictures. I have to make sure my battery is all charged and ready to go and my memory is empty. This applies to both my body and my camera. Heh...
Well work is calling so I must be off. I need a hug. And a nap. And a very large hot drink. And a very poofy blanket.
P.S. OH!! I ALMOST forgot!! I finally painted!! I'm very proud of myself. I painted Wednesday night and last night and so far it's going well. I'm surprised how much I like what I'm doing (which has been rare in the past) and that I haven't tried to start over or anything. I'll keep you all posted as things progress.

Comments

Popular Posts