Snob


I am a snob about:
drawing paper, mechanical pencils, tattoos, tattoo design, art (but not always in the typical way), music (also not always in the typical way), instruments and voices being in tune (not really a snob...just...very, very AWARE), table manners and manners in general (also...VERY, VERY AWARE...I wish I wasn't but...that's how I am), pictures being straight, jobs well done...I think it all boils down to effort. I'm a snob about effort. I think life deserves it. In everything you do. Whether you manufacture paper, drive tanks, or give make-overs I think you should put effort into what you do and do it well. If you can't, maybe you should be doing something that you WANT to put an effort into. Just thoughts.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I like your blog! =)

Life does deserve effort!
I totally agree!
Without it, we become apathetic!

-b-

Popular Posts