Chihuahuas of Fire/Nordica


*Sigh*...
When I hear/find stuff like this in the news it makes me just turn my head and wonder...whyyy? I will say it made me snicker in my car when I heard people laughing about it on the radio. Thankfully they were laughing as oppose to actually commentating. Read the article here. The ridiculousness of it all might bring a few laughs.
I went to the Tulip Festival in Skagit County this weekend which was AWESOME. And no it wasn't my idea. It was my boyfriend's. Live up to it, John. I love you. And I love that you love the outdoors. We got some pretty sweet pictures. I'll hopefully get them up on my flickr account soon. So check them out when I put them up.
I had a "Swedish crepe" this weekend...that was definitely not Swedish and possibly not even a crepe at all. At home in Kunming, there was a Swedish Cafe/Gallery called Nordica. Definitely an awesome place to go. My classmate from 7th grade until 10th grade or so's mom (Anna Mellergard) began it and it really became quite successful. And they knew how to make a MEAN Swedish crepe. Their art was fantastic as well. They always had very original exhibits with a lot of 3D and thought-provoking out. I felt like a lot of Chinese artists got a chance to express themselves in a way they couldn't other places. If you ever find yourself in Kunming, go there. It's definitely a must-see. Click here. I might write an entire blog about Nordica one of these days. Until then just check out their website.

Comments

Popular Posts