Creative Energy With No Where To Go

I tried my first Killian's last night. I was actually pleasantly surprised because I don't think I usually like Lagers. It was decent. Go try one. I find it odd that Kell's in Seattle didn't know what Killian's was...when they're an Irish Pub. Ah well.
I'm listening to "Letting the Cables Sleep" by Bush. I haven't heard this song in awhile. It's one of those songs I could listen to on repeat for days. I'm not even sure why. It's just very calming and non...what's the word...uncomplicated? Maybe. It doesn't provoke a lot of thought or make me feel like I should be up and DOING something. It's one of those songs you can listen to with a headache. I like those songs.
I'm bummed cuz I forgot everything artistic (aside from my camera) when coming to John's house this weekend. I've had this undying urge to do something creative with my hands ALL week. Usually while I'm at work...which makes the day very slow. And here I forgot my sketch pad...even a book! I just wanted to be able to NOT think and do something like draw or read or...paint...or something. Maybe I'll have to buy...yet another...sketch book...hmmm...I'm sure I have at least 3 or 4 unfinished ones in my room. I've decided the term "at least" should be considered ONE word. Like "although"..."atleast"...I think it works. So...from now on...it should be so.

Comments

Popular Posts