Rachel-esque


I just heard thunder. I don't think I've heard thunder in Washington...ever. Maybe once. It's been awhile. I miss it. I miss storms in Asia too. It varies by where you are of course. Thailand had some incredible storms. They felt like warm shower water.
I've been told I look like a variety of random people. I'd say the most common was Drew Barrymore. It's not really how I look overall but certain expressions I make look like her. I've had people say that's a good thing and others say that's a bad thing. I don't care either way. I'm just me.
The most recent one was Lisa Marie Presley. My co-worker said I looked and sounded like her and had her overall expression. Which I'm not at all upset about. I really like Lisa Marie Presley. I love that you can totally see Elvis gestures in her facial expressions and movement. Watch her video "Lights Out." She even does the lip thing sometimes.

Comments

Popular Posts