Hat Day

I dyed my hair red. And I hate it. It just looks sooo extremely FAKE. Which I've never had happen before. I haven't dyed my hair in several years so maybe it's just a shock. No...it's just really fake. So I'm going to redye it tonight to something semi normal/natural/non-sickening. I used to dye my hair so much my friends had no idea (literally NO IDEA) what my natural hair color was. I didn't know this until one of my buddies started telling someone who asked "Yeah Rachel is naturally blond. She just dyes her hair..." That's one color I've only done once and it lasted about 15 minutes and then I dyed it burgundy cuz I just don't do well as a blonde. Kinda weird. It would be one thing if I looked like Anne of Green Gables. Cuz then I could just play it off. But I am FAR from looking like Anne. More like...Pippy Longstocking. Yes...today is definitely a hat day.

Comments

Popular Posts