Silver Lipstick


So...since I've been on the subject of female artists as of late I have to mention ONE more before I move on with normal subjects (like bigfoot action figures...SO normal).
MISS ANGIE
She only made two albums and when they came out I couldn't stand her. Mainly cuz she was just plain WEIRD! But she grew on me and although I never actually got her CDs (they were released back in 1999 and 2000 I believe) I've grown to really enjoy what I've heard of her and now that I'm thinking of her...I really SHOULD get her CDs. Hmmm...things to get. When I have the means. Her sound is semi synthesized, lots of bass...at times reminds me of the Cardigans. She has a very "little girl" type of voice which I think she uses to her advantage and creates a sort of creepy/happy image of herself. This is all a very good thing. I'm not dissing at all. I wish I could do the creepy/happy image thing. Oh wait...I do. Ha...not as much anymore but...there have been those scary Rachel moments. Anyways...check her out. She has a few fan sites on myspace...and one video (yes only one) on youtube called "Life My Eyes" which is kind of grainy but one of those songs I started hating and ended up loving. Makes me want to wear stars under my eyes and silver lipstick.

Comments

Popular Posts