I'm a Toys R Us kid...

It has always confused me why when I get more sleep, I'm that much more tired the next day but when I get less sleep, I usually feel a lot more energetic and can concentrate better. Weird.
I'm listening to "Life In General" by MXPX which makes me instantly think of 7th grade...and then I think of random furloughs driving around in the states having no idea where I was.
I keep thinking about going back to school. It seems like a good idea overall. I've just gotten to the point where I'm terrified of more debt and that's the looming stamp that sits blatantly on the forehead of going back to school. Hmmm...
And I still haven't figured out what I want to be when I grow up. I have TOO many things I want to be. I don't think I can be all of them...who knows. Maybe. I don't think there's enough hours in the day. I don't want to grow up, I'm a Toys R Us kid.

Comments

Popular Posts