I *heart* chair

I got a new chair for work and it is AMAZING. Satan invented my last chair. I finally feel like a real person sitting in this new one as opposed to some rare breed of hunched cave troll. What a thought. Good, supportive chairs are SO worth the money.
I saw "I Am Legend" last night. I really liked it. Kind of gave a semi-Resident Evil feel. I was a bit confused over a few things in it...which I think they should have explained better but other than that, a very well done movie. Definitely worth seeing. Why was he always spraying things with liquid? Did I miss something? I think I did.
I have decided to begin a movement. I want to sell my photography. But people seem to think photography often doesn't sell...which...when I think about it...is semi true because I don't know if I've ever bought someone's photography that was on display at a cafe type location. SO...to disprove this theory...I'm going to dedicate one wall in my room/house to photography I've bought at cafes that I dig. Cuz there's plenty I WANTED to buy but just never did. So...the idea is if I buy it...to prove that people buy "cafe photography"...people will buy mine. I'm a genius. Not really BUT...I will get some cool photography out of it that inspires me. And will be aiding in the growth of a struggling artist like myself. YES.

Comments

Rebekah said…
Tell me about your chair! Where did you get it? How much?
I too have a work chair from hell. Literally. Its probably twice my age, and sometimes it rolls with me, sometimes the wheels rebel, and I end up almost falling on my butt. Not very professional. And its about as far from comfort and support as you can get. I will send you a picture of it. Its so bad, you'll probably want to post it :)

Popular Posts