Ze Sexy Voice

I've been told I have a sexy radio announcer type voice. I've thought about actually doing that...being a radio announcer. Who knows...maybe some day. But I decided today's blog is going to be dedicated to a few of my favorite sexy voices out there. There's a major one that I can't seem to pin point but...whatever...hopefully it'll come to me as I go along. These are in no particular order.

Rob Thomas: Wow. Makes you want to say "you can push me around any time you want"...if you don't get that listen to some Matchbox Twenty.

Reese Roper: What the crap. I don't know what it is and I'm sure anyone who knows who Reese Roper is (and you should...go Wikipedia him if you don't know who he is...I'm sure he's in there somewhere...) is thinking "WHAT THE CRAP?? She thinks Reese has a sexy voice??" And the answer is yes. I do. I wish I could hit some of the notes that guy can hit. Simply amazing. And heck having some of his energy some days would be a huge plus.


Chester from Linkin Park: Enough said there. I don't really think I need to cover that one or explain myself. Maybe I do. Whatever. There's something incredibly sexy about guys who can scream excessively and then sing perfectly normal afterward without being extremely hoarse. So hot. It's rather fascinating actually. I truly think there's an art to it. For awhile I was convinced that it was just attainable in the studio but if they tried to do that on tour they were screwed. People like Chester proved me wrong. And Christian Lindskog...but we'll get to him in a bit.


For some reason Gerard Way: This one kind of surprised me cuz I'm pretty sure I found him pretty obnoxious at first but as soon as I heard "I Don't Love You"...I was hooked. Fo Sho. I think part of it is he looks like my second grade crush...without the white hair of course. Gosh I hope. lol

Jim Adkins of Jimmy Eat World: Not sure what it is but I love it. Always have. I can listen to "The Sweetness" over and over and never get tired of it. His voice feels real to me. Not all fancy schmancy, trying to be something he's not. I dig that.

Joakim "Jocke" Berg of Kent: No one will know this one unless their Swedish or have had some sort of musical Swedish influence. I can not WAIT until Kent decides to tour the states...hopefully soon. But Jocke is by far a great voice in Swedish or English. And you can't boast that someone sounds good in two languages very often.


Last but not least by any means in any way...I can't make this list without mentioning one more person. He introduced me to enjoying screaming music and plugs...the one and only Christan Lindskog. The lead singer of Blindside, Christian is one of my favorite voices of all time. He proved that people can scream live and sing afterward. Which I found uber cool...definitely a must listen if you haven't heard.


I will keep it at those for now. If you have any you think should be added to the list, by all means comment them.

Comments

Rebekah said…
2 votes- Vin Diesel and Russell Crowe :)
Very true...maybe eventually I'll make a non-singer list. That is a list that definitely needs to be made.

Popular Posts