Rollei Pollei

I'm still figuring out blogging but I added a new feature. To your right you will see the "Art + Photo" title and a picture of mine. By clicking this link you will be redirected to flickr.com where the photo is uploaded and there you can view my art/photos. I am in the process of upgrading to Pro over there so right now there isn't that much available to see. But keep checking back. I will be adding more soon. I'm very excited about this.
I've always wanted a Rollei camera. I've almost bought one several times on ebay...but never actually went through with it which was probably a good thing as I never could really afford it. One day I think I'll get one.
Today my body is calling for coffee in the way the wild calls to wild beasts held in captivity. So I must answer it. I will probably write more later on. If not...I wrote three yesterday so if you haven't read those, do so.

Comments

Popular Posts