Fight

I hate it when my friends get hurt. It brings out the crazy in me and makes me want to kick some serious ass. My friend got hurt recently...and it makes me want to get all Michelle Rodriguez in "Girl Fight" on the person who hurt her. If you haven't seen it, do. It's a little slow going at first but it's a great movie. And Michelle is just awesome anyway.
When life is unexplainable, I get to this point of frustration that just pumps me full of adrenaline that came seemingly out of no where. Like I'm ready to go to battle. Ready to fight. Right now this is unexplainable. And it leaves me clenched with a sick feeling in my stomach. It's a good thing justice isn't up to me. I don't know how I'd handle it. That's a job only God should have. I have to pray that he'll help me not hold onto this and not stay angry. And I know he will and he's there cuz he always has been.

Comments

Popular Posts