Hey Shorty...

It's your birthday!
Today is my mommy's birthday. And yes...the picture is of her. I know. Adorable! I won't say how old she will be because I don't know how much she cares if I share that privileged information...but I will say...my mom is HOT and AWESOME and I LOVE her. I hope your day is awesome, mom!! Wish so much I could be there.
My coworkers sent me an email yesterday (but didn't get it until today because of the three hour time difference) with the following image and message:
"We have figured out why you're leaving us...you're going undercover at the KNOT! HA!"
"The jig is up Rachel. The real question is are you going undercover for us or have you switched to work for the enemy?????? Gretchen and I will be investigating."
You may not be able to see without blowing the picture up...but the lower left corner has MY name on it. Hilarious. I told them to rest assured that I was not joining the Knot and it would take an act of pure evil to get me to go in that direction. And as a rule, I avoid evilness. Hence why I left the bank. TOUCHE!!
Wow...I was just about to say "Well it's Friday..."...which it clearly is not. Sigh. Hate it when that happens. But glad it's my mom's birthday. :)

Comments

Hence72 said…
loving your blog.

come visit some time

Popular Posts