Toofs??

Do you ever find yourself picking your teeth and find something stuck in there and when you get it out, you wonder to yourself...when did I even eat celery? Like...a month ago??? I know...disgusting...but...I genuinely am wondering whether I am the only person to experience this really nasty feat. I mean, I brush my teeth twice a day and I floss and I gargle and I drink a lot of water (I threw that in because...well...I mean water washes away stuff in your mouth, right? It's not like I eat stuff and just let food rot in my mouth for days at a time (mental picture)...I flush it all DO-OWN!) and yet...still...this happens? Scares me. Truly scares me.
On that disturbing note, I'll change the subject quickly before I humiliate myself further. After I brush my teeth thoroughly.
P.S. I just read an entire blog post about celebrities with bad teeth. Avril was one of them. I whole-heartedly agree. Vampire toof alert.
Moving on...
A few songs that I love right now:

The Noisettes- Just discovered them about a week or so ago. Love this.



La Roux- It's a remix. I usually hate remixes. But for some reason, as simple as it is, I really like this one.

Comments

Popular Posts