Cave Dweller

I did not think, until yesterday, I was at the point where I could be told I was too old for anything really...besides maybe barbies...or sucking my thumb. Yesterday I was told I was too old for orthodontic insurance coverage. One year too late. ONE YEAR!! I find the whole idea that coverage ends at age 23 very, very strange. Not everyone has the opportunity to get braces at a younger age. More and more people do it as adults. But if you have military insurance you better get it done before you're 23 or else you're pretty much screwed! Yeah...still in a state of annoyance and confusion. But it'll pass. In the meantime, I plan on living in a cave, providing my own dental care Castaway style and medical care via ancient Chinese medicine. Booya.
I received my second Postcrossing.com postcard yesterday! From Germany. I'm really loving this new hobby. :)
I painted an accent wall last night. I got this idea in my head the other day and just had to do it. Thankfully it only took about an hour and a half and I did two coats. It looks great this morning...now I'm just hoping the trim tape comes down easily without ruining anything. Now I wanna paint EVERYTHING! All in due time, my pretty...
In the meantime, you can find me in my cave.

Comments

Popular Posts