Wegas

I'm going to Vegas. And Washington state. Within two weeks of each other. I can't remember if I already mentioned this and am too lazy/tired to check. I am excited about both.
Washington state is first. I am going back for a week to help train at work. I'm excited to be in the office again and see my family and hopefully see a few friends crammed into that small, very, very small amount of time. This coming Christmas when I go back to Washington and actually AM on vacation, I won't know what to do with myself. Maybe my dad and I can finally make that trip up to Port Townsend for a killer cup of coffee from the Mean Bean. Mmmm...good memories.
I come home from Washington, sit around for a week or so and then head to Vegas for a little over a week. John is going for some training and although we originally agreed I didn't need to come along since it was such a short period of training unlike last time, he suddenly decided he wanted me there. It's the simple fact that...we are away from each other enough when he is deployed. And he has very little interest in visiting Vegas later on. So I might as well be there with him so we can enjoy Vegas together while he's there. After much discussion, we agreed and the ticket has been purchased. I immediately bee-lined for my closet to figure out what to WEAR! And it's a whole month away. I am pathetic. But a true girl.
While I am there, I will be working during the week, living it up on the weekends. In a way, this is also my little treat to myself as I finish work. My last day of work will be while I am in Vegas and I fully intend to get a tad tipsy (errbody in the club gettin tipsy...)...hence why I am flying out the next evening. It will definitely be bittersweet. But...I'm so ready for this change. Terrified...but ready nonetheless.
Yesterday I worked, got my car, worked some more, finished work, lost my tabs and registration for my car, found my tabs and registration for my car, ran errands, made a cheesecake, started a very inappropriate movie that I was completely blind-sided by (description said "heart-warming"...HA! Yeah right.) which I quickly turned off and switched to a Mike Myers movie that I didn't finish. That was my Wednesday. And you?

Comments

Popular Posts