Disco Day

I woke up with the first-ever-and-unusual desire to listen to disco music. I know. I'm in about as much shock as I can handle right now. So...this morning while making coffee, I had a dance party with myself in my kitchen listening to 'Celebration.' In a word? It was EPIC. I created a whole channel on Pandora dedicated to disco music...right now 'Ah Ah Ah Ah Stayin Alive' is playing and I'm bebopping in my chair and almost embarrassed to be alive...but not quite. Because all I can think about is the Mywedding.com Disco Christmas party last year and TJ in a Kiss costume. Friggin awesomeness. I honestly thought I'd get sick of this after about three songs. Nope. Still listening. And you know what...I used to LOATHE the Bee Gees with all my might and soul. But something has changed. I still am not crazy about them. But where's the loathing?? What happened to it?? I don't even know. And I don't even care...almost.
It's Thurday. I cleaned my shower. THOROUGHLY. Last night. And it was epic. A lot of things have been epic lately. Which is epic.
Today...I work, hopefully workout...and then something. Really no plans. I know I need to clean some more though. Which isn't actually bringing me down. I love having CLEAN and ORGANIZED space. Shocker I know since my room/house is usually crazy. But it is a goal I have. I WILL get there. I WILL. Okay. Bye.

Comments

Popular Posts