Post Me

I feel like everything I've been writing about lately has been meaningless and frivolous. But...I guess there are times when the meaningless and frivolous is needed. Or at least it's acceptable...
I had my first real twinge of excitement about going to school. I was looking at course descriptions and was reading about some art/ceramic/photography courses and had a quick, fleeting feeling of overwhelming excitement. It was short lived but...very much needed. Some days I wonder if I'm going crazy doing something like this. But...I know it's the best thing I can do right now. My writing needs help. I need help. And bettering myself can't hurt either.
In the past, Walmart and I have had a rough history...sometimes I barely make it outta that place unscathed. It's intense. Yesterday I had a pleasantly uneventful visit. I was quite surprised when I left...and hesitated as if I were expecting something scary to happen in the parking lot since I left the store without a mark on me and without the desire to singe my eyeballs off from seeing some unsightly image only Walmart could produce. Thankfully nothing happened in the parking lot. Walmart was being tame for the day. Fewf. The People of Walmart blog gives me enough to worry about...especially since most of the photos look like they were taken at MY local Walmart. Because they probably were.
I am starting a new hobby. At Post Crossing. And I'm very excited about it even though it's just silly. Basically you send post cards to random people all over the world and then you get post cards sent back to you. So you collect a bunch of postcards from all over the world. Isn't that AWESOME? I might even make my own...but I haven't decided yet. We shall see. Yes, yes we shall, shalln't we.

Comments

robayre said…
Postcrossing tip: you can set up multiple accounts (like I have) if 5 cards at a time isn't enough :D
Actually, it's been a while since I regularly used postcrossing, maybe you can send more than 5. I remember when they first started you could only send 3 at a time.

Popular Posts