Unwritten

There are times when I write blog posts...and never end up publishing them for whatever reason. I can't bring myself to delete them...because they still hold a place in this whole blogging adventure. But I guess sometimes I just need to get something written down to get it out or voice a thought or whatever. But I don't necessarily need the world to see it...not yet anyway.
Subject change. I'm sure some people have wondered where/how/why I choose the main photos for my blogs. It's simple actually. But firstly, I'd like to make it clear...I am not claiming the rights to any of these images as they are NOT my images. That is mostly why I use other peoples' images. Because I enjoy seeing other peoples' work and enjoy the marvels of google. When I have begun an idea for a blog or sometimes have already written the entire entry, I go to google images and type in a keyword. For example, the above image was found by typing 'unwritten.' I occasionally use my own photography or images as my main photo. But usually I state it as so. So it can be assumed that 99% of all images on my blog are not mine and I have never claimed they were. So there you have it. I may start giving references to how I found the images at the bottom of my blogs...but I have a funny feeling I won't remember after today. :S We'll see.
Yesterday was mostly great. And then an unfortunate event occurred which kind of ruined the day. The excess amount of rain that prevented my lawn from getting cut didn't help either (I'm just WAITING for the leaders of our community to come to my door and complain about my jungle). And I still haven't had a chance to get my darn car in the shop to fix my dash lights. Driving in the dark sucks. So...yesterday afternoon/evening, I was not a happy camper. To make things even more interesting my period started....10 days early. What the crap. The icing on the cake was when I started writing the dates on my Deployment Chain links I'd already torn off for the project my mom came up with...and realized I was writing OCTOBER...instead of August. Thankfully, I went to Monique's house and watched TV and distracted myself with a friend and her doggies. I felt much better by the time I got home to my curious kittens. I feel asleep to Bean flopped on my arm, purring loudly in my ear while kneading my shoulder. George soon joined us. Some days I want to strangle these little guys with all the mischief they get into...but most days I wonder how I survived without them. They're such a joy and a laugh and a smile. I think everyone should be able to work with a kitty in their lap. Except when said kitty decides to catapult themselves from the back of the chair a full yard across the room into the camping chair that I specifically moved to avoid this very action. Sigh...
Today is Bean's day to get out of stitches which means NO MORE CONE! She is clueless of course...but if she knew, she'd be excited. I'm looking forward to it.

Comments

Popular Posts