Class 2

Last night was my second photography class. Katrina was kind enough to force me to borrow her car. I would have never thought to ask but she offered and then shoved the keys in my hand. Thank you friend. (And no, there is now new news about my car...I hope to hear something today.)
Both classes, I've wanted to stop the teacher and say "Can you say that ALL over again please?" cuz it's like there's this wealth of knowledge spewing from his mouth and hands onto the white board and I want to be sure and capture it ALL. My friend Lauren who I was taking the class with was supposed to arrive late last night due to a parent/teacher meeting thing at her school. Unfortunately it appeared to go longer than expected and she missed the class. I hope I can retell the lesson to her with my notes. Yikes!
We were given a weekend assignment. I'm excited about it because it means playing with different camera settings just to see how the differences effect each image. I feel like this whole class has been a HUGE inspiration booster for me. After every class I just have this URGE to go out and shoot something. Last night I almost went out and shot the stars. But unfortunately I couldn't find John's tripod. I might go out and buy one because the assignment would be easier with one.
Friday has arrived and I am excited. This week was both very long and very, very quick passing. I am relieved it is over just because I was so busy. But it was also very good. I look forward to a few days to catch up on life and then a week of normality before my cousin and mom come to visit. Yay! Enjoy yourself this weekend. I will be shooting. Among other things. ;)
Today I used the keyword 'vintage photographer' to get my post photo. This is a photo of photographer Eve Arnold.

Comments

Popular Posts