Classic Deployment Story

*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*
This is such a classic deployment story: husband leaves and everything breaks. Well there you have it in a nutshell. Right there. My computer has virus' (as I said before) and my car is in the shop...needing a part that seemed to not exist at first...but now has been identified and will cost me around 600 not counting labor, shipping, or anything else. Which means, what, 1000 on the good side? So...I'm not the happiest of campers right now. I can't listen to the music I want to (it's on the virus computer which is scanning for virus') and I can't go where ever I want to because I can barely drive John's car around the block. And I have two more photography classes to go to and no car. Funny how the one time my car has problems...the engine and everything is fine. It's the electrical crap.
On the bright side...I went to the first photography class last night (Lauren was awesome and picked me up and then drove me home afterward...I owe you man) and LOVED it. It was great. I definitely learned so much about my camera in two hours that I didn't know it even had. I also relearned a few things I had forgotten. And there's more to come! I won't go into all the nitty-gritty details but...it was great and I took lots of notes. And I'm very inspired to go out and shoot (pictures). Now if only I had some transportation, I'd be ALL good. That and a computer to upload my shots to. Again...*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*

Comments

Popular Posts