See Ya Sia

I'm listening to Sia this morning. One of my favorite artists and one of my favorite live performers ever. Definitely a concert worth going to. Waking up this morning was very difficult. I swear...I need to get to bed at a decent hour. It just hasn't been happening for the past...month...two months...however long. I've lost track.
Tomorrow is the big day for Bean! No more stitches, no more cone! I'm SO excited. I just feel so bad for her having to wear that thing...and if she gets it off one more time, I might go nuts. She seems to be keeping her spirits high though. More than I can say for George when he had the cone treatment.
I got to talk to one of my oldest friends yesterday. She taught me how to tie my shoes when we were little and we've been best friends since almost the first day we met. Our wee childhood together consisted of sleepovers, Little Mermaid barbies, and lots of dress-up. She recently got married...a wedding I missed and was very, very heartbroken to miss. And she's about to move to Mexico for a year. It was SO nice to catch up with her. She's one of those friends where life just molds together when you meet up again. Everything goes back to how it was before. It's never awkward. And I love that dearly.
My mom just thought of the most ingenious project for the Deployment Chain. Read more here.

Comments

Popular Posts