Biter

The song 'Trouble Sleeping' comes to mind suddenly when I see the time. It seems it is impossible for me to get into bed before 11pm these days. Which doesn't help when it comes to waking up. I did get a nap today though so hopefully that'll help.
I finally finished my Deployment Chain I was working on! You can see pictures of it here. Go look! It's cute. And very PINK. I also wrote an entry about my blog name...LiQi. If you've ever found yourself wondering what it means or have found yourself reading it "Lee Quee," read my entry here. Because there's more to it than meets the eye. Sneaky Sneaky!
Well much awaits the end of this month and beginning of December. My cousin Steph comes to visit the last weekend of August (YAY!!!!) and then 3 days later my mommy comes for a week! I'm beside myself in excitement. It seems like it has come SO quickly and I remember thinking before John deployed "Man...mom's visit is going to take forever to get here!" Here it is right around the corner!
The evening has brought on thunder rumbles and lighting peeking through the curtains. I've quite enjoyed its company. I love storms and missed them while I was in Washington. For a place that rains so much (although it isn't true...it doesn't rain nearly as much as they say...they just say it to keep lots of people from moving there and making another California), there are next to zero storms.
Odd thing: I've found myself the past few days biting my nails like there's no tomorrow. It's extremely saddening as I completely rid myself of nail-biting last year. I don't feel particularly stressed...which is usually what causes it. SO I'm not really sure what's going on. I just know I need to stop biting.
I've made a lot of progress around the house. Namely in unpacking more boxes full of old storage that should have just been tossed long ago. A lot of it is John's old stuff...and most of it is (this is my theory) old stuff that was probably left in his room at home when he graduated that found itself in boxes after a few years. I found receipts from 2001. Eeek. So that was fun. Haha...I actually really enjoyed finding old pictures of John in high school and college. The Johnny I never knew! He's so cute. The only downfall to such pictures is I've found some of old girlfriends...thankfully not many. But a few. Thankfully I'm confident enough to not let it bother me...much.
Well I'm off to bed...or something.

Comments

Popular Posts