Crumpettime.

I mentioned Crumpettimecomics recently and my purchase from Jack. Oh darn...that was on my creative blog...well....umm....go here and read about that. It's at the BOTTOM of the Deployment Chain blog. And then continue reading this blog post. Ok....GO!
Well I left some feedback on my purchase and...for some reason...find it humorous. It was my first time leaving feedback on Etsy. And stuff on Etsy is just so much more FUN that other places where you might order stuff from. Even Ebay isn't as fun as Etsy. So...I think I had more fun leaving feedback than I would normally. So here is what I wrote (I'm a dork I know):
"Where to start...firstly, I must say these robot postcards are amazing. Great quality, great design, vibrant colors. How can you go wrong? And to make matters awesomer (real word...I swear), Jack from Crumpettimecomics is the nicest seller ever. My postcards arrived very quickly (from the UK to the US! I was surprised) in a brown envelope with a hand-drawn doodle on the front (awesome idea and touch!) and included along with my treasures was a few stickers as well as his business card. I just might frame the envelope doodle too now that I'm thinking about it because it's great! I look forward to seeing what else Jack can come up with. In the meantime, keep up the good work (no really!) and anyone considering buying from Jack? Don't hesitate. Just DO it, as they say at Nike."
Ohhh I wonder if Nike will come back and try to sue...for...something.
I also discovered Crumpettimecomics' Jack also has a website. Check it out here. Enjoy the weekend and be creative at some point! I'm going to make it my mission.

Comments

Popular Posts