Dilemma Shilemma

I'm having a dilemma. About my tattoo. (No the above is NOT my tattoo.)
Part of me does not want to spend the kind of money that would finish my tattoo. Because there are so many other things I could use it for that are more important. But then...the other part of me wants it finished. I just want it finished. I'm kicking the color idea to the curb. Because the more I see large amounts of color, I hate it. Fresh tattoo, okay. But older tattoos in color (depending on what they are and how colorful etc.) can look nasty. I think I'm just going to have to set a LIMIT and just say...look...this is what I have to work with. I'm doing no more. Period. And then comes the subject of...what am I even doing? Just shading the tree? More? It's a hard position to be in. Because it's going to be there for the rest of my life (it already is) and I don't want to do TOO MUCH to where it looks super cluttered. If that even makes sense considering the size of my tattoo to begin with (it's big). I think I'm going to concentrate on getting it shaded...and then adding my line of text that was planned from the beginning. And that's it. I'm slightly tempted to get it priced at the local tattoo place...buttttt...it scares me since I've never been there and know no one who HAS been there...so...hmm...time to internet-stalk them.
Other news: the kitties are growing quickly and growing ever so cute. We were watching "Get Smart" last night and Bean was watching with us. She wanted to touch the little people on the screen but we wouldn't let her.

Comments

Popular Posts