Rough

This week has definitely started out rough. Not necessarily bad. Bad does not = rough and vise versa. It's just been emotionally draining. Lots to think about, lots to ponder. Lots I want to say and not want to say at the same time. I feel overwhelmed and exhausted. I slept so heavy last night I never heard John's alarm which has never happened before. And it's weird because...I'm not really overwhelmed or exhausted by the things you'd think I should be...i.e. John's deployment etc. I'm ready for this weekend, getting away with John for an awesome birthday surprise (for him). I'm still very surprised that he hasn't figured it out (winkwink)...and secretly impressed with myself...but very thrilled because I know the surprise will be that much awesomer. I almost lost it the other day and blurted it out. But I somehow held my tongue. Just a few more days...hang in there.

Comments

Popular Posts