Lotta Bottle

New Collage Bottles available in my Etsy Store! Check it out! I'm super excited. Last night I went on a creative rampage and busted out three new bottles (still finishing one up before I post it). I ALSO painted a bit which I've been needing to do for awhile now. I feel like I was a little more creative with my use of color in the last 2 and did something a little different than my usual style. I'm REALLY excited about the one that isn't finished yet. I know at least one person that would DIG IT. I am very tempted to never post it on Etsy (sorry guys) and just give it to this person as a gift. We'll see. ;) My bonus room is still a frenzy of chaos but I've set up a table and mostly set up my painting area so I can at least get some stuff done. I wasn't really inclined to work up there at first but I forced myself to last night, despite the temptation to lug my stuff down to the kitchen. I was home alone so it didn't really make a different, I told myself, since John would BE downstairs to keep me company. So I hung out upstairs. And it was great! I'm excited to get the room into order so I can be fully creative. Anyways...check out bottles No. 6 and No. 50 in my Etsy Store!

Comments

Popular Posts