String Thong Gnome

Last night while hanging out with my friend Monique, I ran across this little fellow in the ladies underwear in Target. He made us both laugh and I had to take a picture. What's better is he was on SALE. I didn't buy him...but I probably should have. I have been wanting a gnome. I'm not sure if people in the south know about stealing gnomes...but I desperately would love someone to steal mine and take him on adventures. That is...when I get one.
For Christmas this past year, as a stocking stuffer I gave John a mini gnome to take to Iraq with him and where ever else he went. Kinda nerdy but hey...I like gnomes. He thought it was funny.
While at target, I was peer pressured (kidding Monique) into getting this AMAZING robot comforter set for our guestroom. John and I have a thing with robots. Not sure what it is...but we dig them. Another thing I got him for Christmas (it was a very nerdy Christmas) was a plush robot tissue dispenser (pictured). Yes. You're jealous, I know. I'm super stoked with how the comforter and stuff turned out in the guestroom. I wasn't sure how I'd like it but I'm quite liking it. You just wish your guestroom was this cool. Monique suggested adding some Isaac Asimov posters to 'adult' up the room so it doesn't look like we have a bun in the oven. I concur.

Comments

Popular Posts