Sketchy Coffee

Tis Friday and I find myself finished with work and completely brain dead...not ready for the weekend and week ahead. That rhymes. Unintentional.
I made myself an iced coffee today that turned out quite lovely. I'm stoked. Forget you, fake North Carolina Starbucks and wanna-be coffee joints that close at 6 and want to turn me into a diabetic...not to mention you have YET to figure out what an iced drink cup REALLY looks like or how to use one!! Ehem. Rant. Also unintentional.
I just ran across this video on Cake Wrecks, one of my favorite blogs that always, ALWAYS guarantees a laugh or two or three. Check it out. And check out the video at the bottom of this post. My favorite part is 'amphibian.' Hehe...snicker snicker.
I am hoping to make this weekend a sort of...creative explosion of sorts. True, I won't be able to paint or collage (unless John doesn't mind mod podge ALL over his car...heck I already painted his ceiling with mascara...how did that even happen? I don't even know...I say 'even' a lot. You even find yourself jealous of my ability to use 'even' in even cooler ways than you could even think of. Even.) BUT...I do hope to do some more sketchbook work than I've been able to do as of late. I realized...I'm never out and about. I'm home ALL the time and when I'm out, I have a purpose and that purpose is never to stop and smell the roses and sketchy sketch at some fake-o North Carolina coffee shop. I NEVER sketch anymore. I never have a chance and I hate that. So...I hoping to get back into it this weekend when I have long stretches of empty road to drool in. Replace drool with sketch and we're good to go. Speaking of go, my flowers are panting "feed me" outside in the blazing sun so I better go do that.
Weekend beware. I'm armed with a pencil. A mechanical one!!
*dun dun dunnnn* *cue thunder*

Comments

Popular Posts