Mother

To all the mothers out there: Happy day after Mother's Day!
Today I sent my mom flowers. I am waiting in anticipation to hear if/when they arrived. I've never sent anyone flowers before. I don't know if my mom has ever received flowers at work before. Soon we'll know.
My mom is definitely my best female friend. At times she seems more like a sister than a mom, but she has a wisdom that surpasses sisterhood. I am always indebted to her kindness, endless love, putting-up with my crap, and patience....but ultimately the way she has lived out loving and following the Lord in a way I could understand and mimic. I hope I can be an equally awesome mom to my kids one day.
Thank you for being amazing, Mom.
P.S. Happy Future Mother's Day to a secretly pregnant friend. :)

Comments

Popular Posts