Beta Testing

Well...yesterday we bought three fish: two goldfish and a sucker fish. Last night one of the goldfish was found floating at the bottom of the bowl. This morning both the sucker fish and the final goldfish had bit the dust. I'm very sad. I know they're just fish but what a short and crappy life. My theory is they 1. ate themselves to death because I fed them too much the second time accidentally...:( ...or 2. There are something bad in the bamboo I put in their water. I've seen people put fish in with a sprout of bamboo in their tank. I wanted to do this because I just so happened to have some bamboo and it looked really cool. However...when removing the bamboo after their cruel demise...I noticed some weird gelatin stuff at the base. I'm wondering if it was some weird bamboo food or something that could have hurt the poor fishies. :(
Either way...they're all gone and I'm sad. I KNEW I should have bought a Beta.

Comments

Popular Posts