Day Made

Today my day has been officially made. This made-ness of day happened just 5 minutes ago with a ring of my doorbell. I found the porch empty of persons but a box peering up at me, itching to be opened. It was my picture from Robayre.com.
EEEEEE!!!
My excitement over this package has been eating me alive as I am so excited to be receiving something made my someone I know. As nerdy as I am, I couldn't help but document the experience. After opening the box, I was met with my lovely purchase as well as some pins, a magnet (making its happy home on my fridge) and some other goodies. I am increasingly excited to get started with my Etsy shop and my creative blog. Thank you, Robyn!!
P.S. The gnomes were an awesome touch.
P.P.S. My business cards arrived today. Yippeee! :)

Comments

Popular Posts