Cardinal, Old Friend

I did it. I made my first purchase toward supporting other artists such as myself...all the while enjoying their hard work by owning a piece of artwork. It's something I've been wanting to do for QUITE awhile. But I just never got started on. I finally kicked my own butt and transferred $100 to my paypal account. To be "ready" for when I chose the right THING to get. I've also been wanting to buy a piece of artwork from my friend Robyn of Robayre.com. What better way to support the purchase of fine art by buying from your friends? Yeah I couldn't think of a better way either. So, this morning, I finally buckled down and picked a piece. I've gone back and forth about 80 times because I really love all her work. But I picked one. Bought it. And am SO pumped about it. I cannot WAIT to buckle down (yet again) and get our bonus room in order so I feel more equipped to start creating items of my own to sell.
Yesterday I saw my first cardinal at our bird feeder. This morning he returned in the rain for a few snacks. I have always loved cardinals and missed them when we no longer went back to Vermont for visits. I have always thought of cardinals when I think of Vermont. They just seemed to be everywhere. It was nice to be reacquainted again.

Comments

Popular Posts