House Guest

Today we had our first house guest besides Karl. I put up our hummingbird and bird feeders on my shepherd's hook and punched them into the ground outside my kitchen window. Right after informing my mom that I hadn't had any visitors yet, I looked out and was met by a little hummingbird inspecting the bird feeder. I scrambled into my closet for my camera, but sadly it had left by the time I got back. It still was nice to have a visitor.
I will have another visitor today; this time, our first over-night house guest. John's sister Emily is coming down to visit for a few days from Virginia. Then his dad is coming this weekend for the airshow and after that his mom and stepdad will be coming for a weekend at the end of the month. It'll be nice to see some family again. Mother's Day definitely reminded me how much I miss mine.

Comments

Popular Posts