Show Dem Guns

Today I'm going to a gun show. I've never been to a gun show. I suspect it will consist of lots of guys who would wear this shirt. Except with firearms involved. Eek.
I'm torn about what to wear. Yes, I know...I am a typical girl deep down...but in this instance, there's well thought-out logic involved.
A. Wear something girly...and be gawked at for several hours by gross old men...in gun show shirts.
or...
B. Wear something guyish...and feel like a man all day...
I started off wearing a tube top (still am) but am slowly rethinking my choice. Maybe I'll just wear girly jeans and nongirly top. I wonder if I have anything plaid...so I can blend in with the natives.
All that meaninglessness aside, I am interested to attend my first gun show. And I'm sure John will offer to buy me some pink rifle or something similar. But why would I need a gun when I've got my own gun show right here? *flex*

Comments

Popular Posts