Morning Aches

I've only had one real one in my life, but today I woke up feeling like I had my second hangover. Funny thing is I didn't drink anything remotely alcoholic last night. So I'm not sure what that's about. What's my problem?
The morning greeted me with a light blue sky, rain drippy windows and green, green grass. I love it here. :) We had several tornado warnings yesterday but nothing spectacular happened. I went to my second Bookclub meeting with the spouses in our squadron which was a lot of fun. I almost didn't go because I wasn't feeling great before hand. But I'm glad I did. Afterward, I had to deliver some stuff to John because he never had a chance to stop home and shower. I slept my first night alone in our house. It went well. I talked to my parents before I went to sleep and that helped...just getting used to being in this house alone. It really does feel safe here. It's a really good area and I love it. Our neighbors seem very down to earth too.
Every day I seem to find something unpacking that I forgot I had. It's like shopping without the money aspect. Which is a very cool experience. I've made progress every day this week. I'm determined to make a major dent (no pun intended) this weekend as I clear out the broken furniture (damaged being loaded ONTO the truck...not even damaged during the trip. Who knew trucks were so hazardous? Or more accurately...who knew movers were so hazardous...) and make the livingroom resemble a livingroom again. I'm hoping we'll get to pick up our couch as well as buy a few pieces of furniture we need since ours are broken. Desks and shelves. It's hard to unpack things that go on shelves when you have no shelves. Sucks.
Well...the weekend awaits. Have a good one and get something accomplished. I know I will. I must.

Comments

Popular Posts