Baby Kittens, Please

Although these ones look like little baby aliens, I love kittens. And I have been pining for my cats in Washington ever since the night I left them. Orange especially. Even though she likes to yell at me a lot. She is my best friend and I miss her constant watch of me, the eternal need to check on me and make sure I'm where I'm supposed to be. Or where she thinks I'm supposed to be.
On Monday, I hope to venture out with John and possibly his sister Emily...and pick out two baby kittens of my own. I have no names picked out. Only a litter box and some catnip toys. I am beyond excitement. Despite John's constant jokes about snacking on these future baby kittens of mine, I know he is just as excited as I am (ok...maybe not as excited as I am since I am BEYOND excitement) as he grew up with cats too. Keep posted for some new family members. And maybe a fish.

Comments

Rebekah said…
Yay for kittens!!! I'm excited for you!

Popular Posts