Art-o-matic Tiffany

I was extremely stokified to see one of the only Art-o-mat artists artwork that I have featured on the Art-o-mat website. If you have NO idea what I'm talking about, read my blog about it. This whole thing pumps me up to go out and find another Art-o-mat machine. I know there's one 2 hours from here. There might be one closer as well. I need to get my act together and submit something. :)
I am about to make my first Tiffany's purchase. And no, it's not for me. I'm not sure what it is about Tiffany's but...there's just something about Tiffany's. I have someone special who is graduating and I want to make her day awesome...especially since I can't be there. Most of the time I am not entirely aware of how far away I am from my family. But at times like this...when I can't just drive down the street to see them...it hits me.
I'm still torn about just WHAT I should get. But I'll figure it out. And no...Tiffany's is not as expensive as everyone thinks. If you're getting an engagement ring, sure. But not a grad gift.

Comments

Popular Posts