Resisting the Temptation: Art-o-mat

I've decided resisting the temptation to blog when given the opportunity is very, very meaningless. I give in every time...and any rare time I don't give in, I feel disappointed for the rest of the day because I feel a deep need to lay down the words I wanted to say in the first place.
Art-o-mat: it's sweeping the nation as we speak/read/type. I type, you read. And if it isn't sweeping the nation in a mass frenzy of creativity, it should be. My friend Robyn of Robayre.com (click it...you know you want to!) introduced me to it and I am absolutely hooked/fascinated/inspired/jealous.
Basically...Art-0-mat is the work of a genius of a man who thought up converting old retired cigarette vending machines...to become ART vending machines. Now how friggin awesome of an idea is that? Each machine holds a plethora of original pieces of artwork by artists from across the globe. For $5 bucks, you get to walk away with one of your own. I can just hear the little prickly hairs on the back of your neck standing on end in sheer excitement and inspiration. PLEASE visit Artomat.org and explore. There are currently 82 active machines ready for your eager enthusiasm and touch.

Comments

robayre said…
Art-o-mat, yay! Thanks for the mention :) Hope your still having fun on your trip.

Popular Posts