Still Alive

I'm still alive! We've been on the road since Friday evening and are enjoying some pretty awesome adventures...it's just fun to see the country together and finally be literally just that...TOGETHER. After living apart for over a month after getting married (Whidbey vs. Poulsbo) because of our jobs, we're both just relieved to not have to worry about driving just to see each other. Now we just have to not get on each others' nerves in the car. So far (Day 4), we're doing pretty awesome. Just gotta have those snacks on hand. Nobody's fun to be around when they're hungry and cranky. Or cranky because of hungry. It hasn't been boring either...sure there's those moments where I catch myself nodding off and drooling slightly...but who doesn't during a cross-country road trip?
I'm keeping lots of notes of our travels to include in future blogs. I'm not going to spoil any of it by sharing tidbits of our ventures yet. So...sit on the edge of your seats in anticipation.

Comments

Rebekah said…
yay! Glad the road trip is going well...Can't wait to hear all the stories...I am on the edge of my seat :)

Popular Posts