Working Girl

Today is my second day back to working since moving to North Carolina. Yesterday, aside from some minor set backs, went very well and the day went by a lot faster than I expected. Having never worked fully from home (except a few times after I first started when I was sick), I was worried being out of the office would find me distracted and unable to work. But thankfully yesterday this was not the case. However...today...everything seems to have gone wrong with my internet, computer, programs, etc. Okay...not EVERYTHING. I can think of plenty of mayhem that hasn't happened yet (envision flaming monitors and lots of screams)...however these annoying set backs make it frustrating and hard to get going this morning. Hopefully I will be able to
1.
do tech support...something I'm not able to do at the moment
2.
load my firefox pages faster (I'm currently drooling on my keyboard...waiting...because the hotel's internet connection is beyond slow...I feel like I'm in a smoky internet cafe back in a third world country...where it's okay to have slow internet because...well...it's a THIRD WORLD COUNTRY) and...
3.
figure out why my email decided to STOP working completely. Blah. Computers.

Comments

Popular Posts