Warrior Brides

Having Monday off has seriously thrown me for a loop this week. In a good way, I guess. Just very confused.
I'm going to a bridal expo this weekend for work!!! I'm extremely excited. I've never been to one and I can't wait to people-watch all the psychotic brides beating each other over the head with their purses in order to get some free plastic cake topper or something equally cheesy. Let the games begin. How appropriate that it's held in Qwest field. It'll be like a fighting arena! How exciting...Warrior Brides of DOOM. Nah...it won't be cheesy. Hopefully. I really am very excited. And I've never been to Qwest field...so...should be worth seeing. You know you're all jealous. I <3 working at a wedding website.
I've started writing my book. I haven't gotten much down...cuz it's all very jumbled in my head...but I'm gradually making progress. It's hard knowing where to start...and then once I do start a section, my mind goes blank. But as I said...progress...slow progress.
I've decided I officially have no idea how to care for my African Violet. It's SO confusing...at this point, I really just can't tell if I'm killing it or saving it...sad.

Comments

Popular Posts