Spruce Goose, Tom Cruise

It's Tuesday...(Wednesday when I post this...)...and it's back to work. I'm feeling more exhausted than usual. But I guess I was spoiled with a long weekend of sleeping in. I really can't complain.
I did end up going to Portland this weekend. And I did get better. My jaw seems to be fine now...as is everything else. I think the jaw pain just-so-happened to happen at the same point as a short flu bug. Cuz I just don't see how my jaw could make me feel that sick and awful on it's own. I can understand if it was my tooth. But thankfully it wasn't.
Portland was great. We left Saturday morning. I picked John up in Port Townsend from the ferry and then we were off. I think we got there around 2:15 or so. John's friend Chris and his wife Lindsey were great. We stayed in their guestroom in their cute little house with their cat Agnes. I can't even explain what all we did. We were constantly doing something to the point where I can't distinguish one event from another. We didn't do everything we planned to but we had an amazing weekend anyway. We got to see the Spruce Goose...which...honestly...blew me away. I've never been so in awe of technology and aviation before. Pictures of it just don't do justice. You have to see it in person. So go...
We ate loads of amazing food. At one Italian place, our waitress looked like Sia and then they started playing Zero 7 (a band she sings with sometimes). I found it amusingly interesting. On Sunday, I saw TopGun for the first time ever. Yes...I've been deprived. I guess I can officially call myself an American if I want.
I found two socks in my sweatshirt pocket today. They didn't match. I'm not sure why they were there...
Well I'm completely slacking today...so I need to go bite the bullet. And I've forgotten how to spell bite. Sigh. Love all.

Comments

Popular Posts