Ash Sucking

Smokers. I have a love-hate relationship with smoking. It's hard to explain...but I'll try.
I love the smell of a freshly lit cigarette.
I hate the smell of an almost dead cigarette or worse...cigarette breath.
I love the classiness of this lady I knew in China when she smoked. Her name was Harriett and she would smoke and drink a Chinese beer and she was simply the most elegant person I've ever seen. She made smoking look so glamorous.
I hate the hard sucking look that people's mouths make when they inhale hard on their cigarettes. Sick.
I love cigarette ads. Not sure why. Especially the vintage ones. They're classic.
I hate cigarette ads. Even though they're appealing to the eye, they're deceiving and their warnings are never in big enough or bold enough fonts.
I love a little whiff of cigarette smoke.
I hate being in a cloud of cigarette smoke.
I love that smoking is both sexy and disgusting at the exact same time. It's the most ironic thing to me.
I hate smoke head-aches.
I love the look of smoke. It's appealing to the eye. I'm not even really sure why.
I hate the smell of smoke-drenched clothes the morning after going to a bar or a club. Nasty.
I love that I've never smoked...and I never will.
I hate that I might have close to smoker's lungs anyway.

Comments

funny. i have a love hate relationship w.smoking too. in fact i just wrote about it on my blog as well... i added to my love hate list. and it was about smoking. i hate the smell of smoke drenched clothes & hair too. i often feel guilty walking back in to our room after smoking b.c i know how terrible it smells. i dont miss smelling like smoke. and i will give it up again. soon. i promise. i just need this vice to temporarily appease me. its all i got right now. hang in there.. i will walk in fresh smelling again soon.

Popular Posts