Meet Me In St. Louis, Louis...

Yesterday I gave my first shot. And it didn't scare me or gross me out a bit. Which surprised me a lot. Our cat Atticus has developed diabetes (poor baby) and has to take insulin now. They said we should see some improvement soon. He's been really lethargic and sad so I'm hoping he'll perk up with the treatments. I never thought I'd have to ever deal with needles. But it really doesn't bother me...oddly enough. I never thought I'd have to give a cat a shot either...but it's not all that expensive to have him on insulin so...I figure, why not?
This weekend we might go to the FAIR! I'm SO excited...I haven't been in two years and before that, I hadn't been since I was like...8. And this is John's only chance (most likely) to get to go and it's one of those WASHINGTON experiences you can't miss. So...we gotta do it. All I want is some cotton candy, some fair food, a few rides and for John to win me a prize. :) Teehee.

Comments

Popular Posts