Voice of the Quill

I finished my prayer journal the day before yesterday...something I do every so often. I usually go back through it to see what all I wrote, what I was dealing with and how I've changed/grown. To my delight, I got to read over the process of meeting John all over again which was very exciting to read about. How things have grown and flourished and bloomed.
Now I get to start a new journal. One of the many I found in my room since cleaning it out of more junk. It's blank paged so it could technically be a sketchbook but it's just a little too small and the paper is a little different. And I don't know if it's just me but I'm quite particular about the paper I draw on. I know...it's weird. I'm a snob. I just hate textured paper when dealing with pencil.
I've been trying to draw more...and so far it's been good. I'm not doing a LOT but I have done a few things I don't loathe which is a huge step. I'm bringing my sketchbook to John's house this weekend. Hopefully I'll get some time in to draw. If not...oh well. I'm sure I'll have a good time either way. I'm excited to see his new place.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi how are you? I find your site interesting and would like to invite you to become my blog friend.

I have an art blog here in San Diego and am looking for new friends who will comment. I would of course come back and comment on your blog. I hope to hear from you, and take care... Jesse

Popular Posts